One on One with A and Z #8: Which will last longer Harvard or the US?
Plus: How do you create good culture in a high pressure environment? When will we have AGI? Do network effects give big tech the advantage? And what is the internet?
a16z cofounders Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz answer questions on tech trends, company building, and more live on Clubhouse Mondays at 7pm PT.
In this conversation:
- Which institution will last longer Harvard or the US? [00:58]
- How do you craft a good culture in a high pressure environment? [13:45]
- When will we have AGI? [31:15]
- Are network effects today so strong that big tech incumbents (e.g., Google, Facebook, Amazon) can deliver better products than startups? [44:06]
- What actually is the internet? [50:03]
For our upcoming schedule of Clubhouse conversations, visit a16z.com/clubhouse.