One on One with A and Z #7: The NFT Renaissance
a16z cofounders Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz on: how could NFTs drive a renaissance in the arts, media, and music? What is the potential of DeFi (decentralized finance)? Is it harder to spend time in the market or to time the market?
a16z cofounders Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz answer questions on tech trends, company building, and more live on Clubhouse Mondays at 7pm PT.
In this conversation:
- NFTs and tokenization — how will they impact the arts, media, music and investing strategies?
- The potential for DeFi
- Using shocking new rules to create culture
- Structuring options to attract talent
- Spending time in the markets vs. timing the market
- Operation Warp Speed — will it accelerate how novel medical treatments come to market?
- Younger workers and building professional connections in a hybrid world