Good Time Show with Plaid CEO Zach Perret
Founder and CEO Zach Perret talks about seed stage survival, the abandoned M&A with Visa, and the fintech trends behind Plaid's success.
This podcast is an excerpt. Follow the a16z Club to join conversations with tech founders, builders, and leaders live and in-full.
In this episode:
- The abandoned M&A with Visa [3:47]
- Communicating to employees around the M&A [8:29]
- Plaid's near death experiences in the early days [12:41]
- The fintech trends that made Plaid possible [17:29]
- What is a bank now? [26:54]
- Fintech and new revenue models [29:20]
- Plaid's role in the creator economy [35:21]
- What is a neobank? [37:30]